Brain Injuries Lawyer in San Diego
Has Someone You Know Suffered Brain Injuries in San Diego?
Brain injuries are the result of a wide range of injuries, illnesses or conditions. A brain starved for oxygen can have brain cell damage occur. Improper treatment of a patient with brain injuries or creating a situation that causes brain injuries might constitute a case for a malpractice claim. If you or a loved one has been the victim of a brain injury, contact a San Diego medical malpractice and negligence attorney for legal advice regarding options that you might possibly pursue. Our caring and understanding lawyers at The Law Offices of Dr. Bruce G. Fagel & Associates can review the issues regarding your brain injuries matter.
Common Symptoms of Brain Injuries in San Diego
Symptoms of brain injuries fall into four main categories, as follows:
- Cognitive - difficulty processing information, expressing thoughts, understanding others, shortened attention span, or memory loss
- Perceptual - change in vision, hearing or sense of touch. Difficulty with spatial orientation, balance, or heightened sensitivity to pain
- Physical - persistent headaches, extreme physical fatigue, paralysis, tremors, seizures, sensitivity to light, slurred speech, unconsciousness
- Behavior/Emotional - irritability or impatience, reduced tolerance for others, sluggishness, change in emotions or reactions, and increased aggressiveness
- Brain injuries from the birthing process
Brain injuries can result in temporary or permanent disability. A lengthy and expensive recovery may take place through use of physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech and language therapy or psychological support. If you or a loved one has experienced brain injuries, you may be eligible for compensation through a malpractice lawsuit, such as loss of wages, medical expenses incurred and future medical treatment expenses, pain and suffering. We can provide you with more information about brain injuries. It is important that you contact us today at The Law Offices of Dr. Bruce G. Fagel & Associates for a consultation with one of our San Diego medical malpractice and negligence attorneys experienced in the issues surrounding brain injuries.
Contact a San Diego Medical Malpractice Lawyer
for a consultation with one of our caring and experienced attorneys.